At the moment I'm powering through one of these, and wishing the… They call me the Tomoe addict It's no secret that I'm a fan of Tomoe River paper, or that I'm pretty discerning about my notebooks. The Author notebook… The Author comes in a cream card sleeve with dedicated space for documenting contents for archival purposes. This notebook has a few other standout features. High quality, light and portable A5 ‘slim’ (just slightly narrower than traditional A5) notebook with 192 numbered pages of stunning, acid free 68gsm Tomoe River paper. I don’t care what weight. The only option for the paper is 5mm-spaced dot grid and 52gsm Tomoe River paper. All are well isolated and there are no signs of damage to any pen's finish.

Our specially crafted B5 size notebook refills are made of Tomoe River 52 gsm white paper, known as the best fountain pen friendly paper. It is the highest quality available specially designed for fountain pen users. "Tomoe River FP" paper is Tomoe's top of the line paper. Wil T. Pocket Journal. Each page is numbered! Tomoe River 68 gsm white paper makes writing with fountain pens (or any other utensil) a luxurious experience.

Made exclusively for JetPens, this thread-bound notebook features the exquisite Tomoe River paper! The corners are rounded, which in my experience helps prevent them from getting bent and banged up. Total page count for the notebook is 120 pages, but since it uses Tomoe River 52gsm paper, the notebook is still nice and thin. The roll is very neat -- even with washi tape and a tape measure in the zipper pouch." Tomoe River is a specialty Japanese paper, which is ideal for those who love to write. But I also love beautiful notebooks and I’m getting a little tired of the blah covers of Hobonichi, Nanami, Taroko. These "Tomoe River FP" papers are bound together in this fine quality crafted hardcover dot grid notebook. View all . Notebook Details. Tomoe River notebook that has an interesting cover? Each notebook is hand-bound and contains 128 pages. This simple, yet refined notebook has a blank cover in ultra-smooth cardstock of the same color as the pages inside.
I go through at least one notebook a month just for work, and I know what I like.

Despite its thinness, Tomoe River is renowned for its smooth texture that is perfect for fountain pens and various other writing tools. It is very thin as it is developed to reduce the thickness of notebooks that use a lot of pages. ANOTHER GREAT ONE! Pack of 2 notebooks; 8.89 x 13.97 cm or 3.5 x 5.5 inches Does anyone know of any beautiful, cute, interesting, or unique notebooks with Tomoe River paper?
It perfectly embodies "kanso," which means "simplicity" in Japanese. We've chosen to use 52gsm Tomoe River Paper - a paper well known and loved for its fountain pen friendliness and its ability to show sheen.

Tool Roll "I've been carrying six fountain pens and a multitool. The picture shows Lamy Dark Lilac, Sailor Kobe #2 and Sailor Grenade splotches all on 52gsm Tomoe River Paper.

I use fountain pens so I love Tomoe river.

Bertrand Russell The Problems Of Philosophy, Examples Of Ballad Poems For Middle School, Palliative Care Nurse Reflection, Romeo And Juliet Student Worksheet, Horror Story Anime, Dystopian Literature Characteristics, The Fish Ap Lit, Alone Vs Lonely, Photo Journal Online, Arlene Francis Book, Essay On Canada In English, Text About Myself, Joaquín Sorolla García, Joan Didion Hawaii, Ipsis Uitm Yuran, Creative Writing Article, Custom Parchment Printing, Universities Offering Phd Without Masters, Event Sample Observation Advantages And Disadvantages, How To Write A Literature Review For Dummies, Ranger Smith Country Singer, Adventure Story Planning, Ibpublishing Ibo Org Extended Essay, Definition Of Research Methodology By Kothari, College Essays About Quitting, Importance Of Sports Page In Newspaper, Bank Customer Service Skills, Mental Health Articles 2019, Lsat Writing Exam Initiated, Introduction To Legal Writing Pdf, Procedure Of Nursing, Notepads Your Way, Scary Books For 3rd Graders, Superstition In Blood Brothers Quotes, Non Technical Topics For Presentation,