Lyrics for Swing That Music by Louis Armstrong (Full version.) Oh I'm happy as can be, When you swing that music with me. Lyrics to "Swing That Music" by LOUIS ARMSTRONG: My heart gives a chil, / I feel such a thrill, / My feet won't keep still, / When they swing that music. And that was the end regarding Louis Armstrong and “Swing That Music.” Fortunately, I have the handful of recordings and broadcasts Armstrong made of the tune in the 1930s, but really, if he only touched the piece on the May day in 1936, the song would go down in history as one of his finest. Swing That Music This song is by Louis Armstrong and appears on the compilation album A Chronological Study of the Louis Armstrong Orchestra 1935-41 - Volume 2 (1969) and on the compilation album The Chronological Classics: Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra 1936-1937 (1990) by Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra. Louis Armstrong (August 4, 1901 - July 6, 1971) nicknamed Satchmo or Pops, was an American jazz trumpeter and singer from New Orleans, Louisiana. Coming to prominence in the 1920s as an inventive trumpet and cornet player, Armstrong was a foundational influence in jazz, shifting the focus of the music from collective improvisation to solo performance. Louis Armstrong Swing That Music lyrics & video : (Full version.) Louis Armstrong lyrics - 135 song lyrics sorted by album, including "What A Wonderful World", "La Vie En Rose", "Sweet Georgia Brown". They're swinging that music. My heart gives a chil, I feel such a thrill, My feet won't keep still, When they swing that music. From what I have heard, It must mean the world, To dance with that girl, When they swing that music. My heart gives a chil, I feel such a thrill, My feet won't keep still, When they swing that music. / From what I understand, / It must be just grand, / To play in a band, / …

/ Rythm like that puts me in a trance, / Oh you can't blame me for wanting to dance. Rythm like ... My heart gives a chil, I feel such a thrill, My feet won't keep still, When they swing that music. Rythm like that sends me up the wall, Oh you can't blame me if I don't wanna fall.

Why Can't I Think For Myself, The Nurse Nook Blog, Euthanasia Video Of A Dying Man, Digital Signature Image, Script Outline Pdf, Difference Between Thesis And Roadmap, Industrial Revolution Assignment, Abstract Theory Criminology Twitter, Policy Literature Review, Yoga For Students, Fahrenheit 451 ISBN, History A Level Questions, What Is Unethical Behavior?, Environmental Ethics PDF, Example Of Counseling Session Dialogue, Chris Mccandless Death, Refworks Vs Endnote, Topics For Speech On Media, Writing About Cinema, Psychological Effects Of Prejudice, Ks3 Design And Technology Textbooks, Importance Of Kitchen Layout, Dickinson College Majors, Conclusion Paragraph For The Crucible Essay, 11+ Entrance Exam Past Papers, Overview Definition Synonyms, Passchendaele Movie Summary, Exemplification About Love, Emma Goldman Biography, Gap Analysis Project Management, Music Tells A Story Quotes, World War 2 Book Reviews, The Help Movie Analysis, How To Describe A Story, Poem On Save Environment, Darmstadt University Of Applied Sciences Tuition Fees, Ball Turret Gunner Death Rate, Balthazar Getty Parents, Alain De Botton Architecture, Meri Sister Wives, Mark Lynas Books, Examples Of Formative Assessment In Early Childhood Education, Evaluation In Biology, The Crucible Summative Essay, Analysis And Evaluation In Drama, Funny Phrases For Hangman, What Is Corporate Governance Pdf, Take Online Test, Prevention Of Teenage Pregnancy Pdf, Ratio Decidendi Pronunciation, World Of Computers Essay, My Further Disillusionment In Russia Pdf, Reasons To Stay In College, Codecademy Python Syntax, Althusser Thesis 1, Lines For Favourite Actor, 750 Words Example, Fake Diploma Uk,