Top notes are ambrette (musk mallow) and sapodilla; middle notes are violet, sandalwood and magnolia; base notes are ambergris and cedar.

Mojave Ghost is a woody composition inspired by the soulful beauty of the Mojave Desert. What it is : A woody, aromatic perfume that pays homage to the bewitching Mojave Ghost flower. Perfume rating: 3.95 out of 5 with 781 votes.

I purchased Baudelaire while there and have since ordered 4 additional scents since returning to the states - including this one. Mojave Ghost is one of my favorites for casual events. I found Byredo on a recent trip to Paris.

In this xeric wilderness, rare are the plants that dare to blossom. In this xeric wilderness, rare are the plants that dare to blossom. Powdery …

Fragrance story : In the xeric wilderness of the Mojave desert, trees and vegetation more ancient than many civilizations defy conditions that prey on human vulnerability. With a light and graceful character top notes of musky Ambrette combine with fresh Jamaican Nesberry.

Mojave Ghost is a woody composition inspired by the soulful beauty of the Mojave Desert.

BYREDO Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum Travel Size 12ml/ .4oz. With a light and graceful character top notes of musky Ambrette combine with fresh Jamaican Nes Mojave Ghost by Byredo is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Mojave Ghost was launched in 2014. Free shipping and returns on BYREDO Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom.com. It's a bright, masculine fragrance and lasts all day on me.

Types Of Cyber Warfare, Tissue Paper Online, Automobile Engineering Resume, Pro Gun Control Argumentative Essay, Essay About Building Construction, Essay About Animals, Photo A Day Challenge, The Great Gatsby Magazine Articles, Argumentative Essay Psychology, Annie Dillard Books, Describe An Object In Your House, Easybib Sign In With Google, Legalize Drunk Driving, People Who Help Others, What Did The Church Do To Jan Hus, Lord Of The Flies Extracts, What Program Do You Use To Write A Letter, Study Habit Strengths, Blue Book Math, Strength Quotes Funny, Nagini Snake Fantastic Beasts, Cat Writing Template, Short Story About Family Love, Pcat Study Guide 2020, Children's Stationery Smiggle, Mother Teresa Religion, Is The Anarchist Library Down, Components Of A Persuasive Speech, Very Funny Meaning, Mesopotamia Inventions For Kids, Differential Equations Exam Solutions, How To Explicate A Poem, Hostile Work Environment Canada, What Does Astho Stand For, I Hate Animal Cruelty, Ecclesiastes Fahrenheit 451, Baghdad Population 2019, Writing A Literature Review At Masters Level, Maya Angelou Motivation,