The Shadow of Your Smile Lyrics; Skylark Lyrics; Sleigh Ride Lyrics; Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Lyrics; It Came Upon a Midnight Clear Lyrics; facebook twitter youtube.

If the hands of time Were hands that I could hold I'd keep them warm and in my hands. Why not add your own? Brian's Song This song is by The Code and appears on the album Alert, Aware, Involved (2002). Hand in hand we'd choose The moments that should last. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Log in to add a tag. Brian's Song This song is by Lea Salonga and appears on the album Inspired (2007). If the hands of time Were hands that I could hold I’d keep them warm and in my hands They’d not turn cold. We do not have any tags for Brian's Song lyrics. They'd not turn cold. Brian’s Song Lyrics. More Phyllis Taylor Sparks Lyrics. Print. More Eric Miller Lyrics. Hand in hand we choose The moment that should last The lovely moment That should have no future and no past. Lyrics for Brian's Song by Lea Salonga.
Why not add your own? What song will you find on Lyrics Playground today?

SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. A Foggy Day Lyrics; Laughter in the Rain Lyrics; By the Time I Get to Phoenix Lyrics; I'll Never Smile Again Lyrics; Long Ago (And Far Away) Lyrics; facebook twitter youtube. - 1972 Henry Mancini & Doc Severinsen (Instr.) Lea Salonga Brian’s Song Lyrics. HANDS OF TIME, THE (BRIAN'S SONG) Theme song from the TV Film "Brian's Song" (1971) (Music: Michel Legrand / Lyrics: Alan & Marilyn Bergman) Johnny Mathis - 1972 Vikki Carr - 1972 Rita Reys - 1972 Sarah Vaughan (with Michel Legrand) - 1972 Michel Legrand (Instr.)

Log in to add a tag. The lovely moments that Should have no future and no past. Lyrics to Brian's Song (Brian's Song) Brian's Song (Brian's Song) Video: If the hands of time Were hands that I could hold, I'd keep them warm and in my hands. We do not have any tags for Brian's Song lyrics. Lyrics to Brian's Song (The Hand's of Time) by Vikki Carr from the First Time Ever (I Saw Your Face) [Bonus Tracks] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

Patience: The Art Of Peaceful Living Pdf, Family Observation Essay, Why Do We Have Memories, Alexander Berkman Books, Functions Of Public Relations Officer, Harry Potter Battles, What Are The Elements Of Academic Writing, Pre Industrial Architecture, Small Quotes On Pollution, Benefits Of Writing, Quotes By Queer Artists, Can't Keep A Good Man Down Newsong, Funny Commercials 2018, Marilynne Robinson Essays, Chapter 1: The Sociological Perspective Answers, 600 Word Short Story Example, Telling The Truth Essay, Happy Dog Poems, Diploma In Information Technology Mmu, Good Vs Evil Jekyll And Hyde, Plagiarism Checker For Pdf,